Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by fp...@apache.org on 2020/10/09 08:30:07 UTC

[SLACK] - Channel

Hi,

I was thinking about creating a Hop channel on the ASF Slack to have
some quick discussion.

Thoughts?

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [SLACK] - Channel

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID>.
If there are things to discuss in a more informal way, why not simply join
https://chat.project-hop.org
It's open (source) and free so perhaps a bit easier.

Right now it seems we're sort of stuck with all sorts of infrastructure
needs and wants.
I think our priority should be to try and get past these or I think we risk
stalling the whole project.
The website and a github space for our source code would be priorities IMO.

Matt

--
Neo4j Chief Solutions Architect
*✉   *matt.casters@neo4j.com

Re: [SLACK] - Channel

Posted by fp...@apache.org.
Some Apache projects use different chat platform (Zulip, Gitter....) so
for me it's fine to use Mattermost instead of the ASF Slack channel.

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [SLACK] - Channel