Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Jaikumar" <ja...@barco.com> on 2006/04/07 06:52:14 UTC

RE: KEYSTORES in M2 : is it possible to create / use KEYSTORE in M2 ?

As you know, keystores can be created and manipulated using keytool in
Java, which is used to store / verify the credentials etc in keystore.
Use case I am thinking about is singing a jar using keystore stored
entries.
Regards,
Jaikumar

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Ah, in that case, you are probably going to want to take a look at the
following email thread:

From: Mark Hewett <ma...@gmail.com>
To: Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
Date: Mar 30, 2006 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [M2] How to sign a jar file

Mark included his pom.xml which includes specifics for how his group
is signing jars etc.