Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Mateusz DymiƄski <dy...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 09:49:12 UTC

Restart topology due to memory leak

Hi all,

Currently I have problem with memory leak somewhere inside my topology.
When topology is up and running for longer time I noticed that is restarted
somewhere in the meantime. My question: Is a way to turn off this
feature(restarting topology when workers are slow) on Nimbus? I would like
to analyze the memory dump after the JVM crash, but when Nimbus is
restarting it, it's hard to analyze proper memory dump.

Or maybe is a option to be informed when nimbus is going to restart it ?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Br,
Mateusz