Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "S.Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2011/09/22 01:08:39 UTC

Re: Steps of configaretion of postgresql with Ofbiz

have a look at this
http://blogs.oracle.com/robertlor/entry/ofbiz_and_postgresql

Re: Steps of configaretion of postgresql with Ofbiz

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hello Dhiraj,

I've looked a bit more closely, and there is the option of postnew, sorry
for misleading you in my previous message. But you should use only one of
postgres or postnew, there's no reason to mix them.

Regards

Paul Foxworthy