Posted to users@maven.apache.org by UseTheFork <jv...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 03:09:46 UTC

Newbie question about defining goals

Hi,

This is a newbie clarification question. The set of default goals attached
to phases does depend on the packaging setting in the pom.xml.

Lets imagine that I want to add a goal G from plugin P to execute in phase
H. Let's imagine that this plugin P must be retrieved from a remote
repository R. What do I exactly need to put in my pom.xml?

Thanks,

UseTheFork

Re: Newbie question about defining goals

Posted by UseTheFork <jv...@gmail.com>.
Super thanks !!!

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
<build>