Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Vince Bonfanti <vi...@newatlanta.com> on 1999/10/12 20:21:06 UTC

RE: Packages, Copyright, License, etc.

Sorry, my question wasn't clear. By "in the future" I meant, are future
versions of the JSDK (such as 2.2) going to be in the javax.servlet.*
packages, be released under a Sun copyright, and be redistributable under a
Sun license? I'm referring here the servlet.jar file in the current JSDK,
which has a special redistribution license.

Could someone from Sun comment on this?

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC

vince@newatlanta.com