Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Rueckert <a_...@gmx.net> on 2000/04/03 14:36:29 UTC

inline-graphic anyone?

Hi!

I'd like to include GIF-images into a PDF-document, generated by FOP 0.12.1. So
I wrote me a InlineGraphic.java file and patched the StandardElementMapping. To
create the FopImage, I simply created a new GifJpegImage object with the
inline-graphic fileref. Unfortunately Im getting a
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException now. Is there an error in my concept?

TIA,
Andreas

PS: I also have problems with the Make process under Linux (RH 6.1 & JDK
1.2.2RC3). Anyone with more luck?