Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Piotr Bazan <ba...@world.pl> on 2008/01/30 23:42:27 UTC

corba sampler & tcp sampler functionality extended

hey guys,

when working on testing my servers I've developed some kind of a sampler
for corba and extended the existing tcp sampler by, imho, some useful
functionality  ( you can choose a type of input data that you provide in
a text area, e.g. it can be treated as bytes, integers, longs and so ).
I'm wondering if anybody is interested in this kind of extensions and if
so, maybe it's a good idea to put it into the svn for a future development.

pz,
bazi