Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/17 12:24:51 UTC

Buildbot mails missing for past some time

For past some days (weeks?) I am not receiving any mail from Apache
Buildbot. Is anyone else getting the mail or there is some issue with
buildbot?

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Buildbot mails missing for past some time

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see the buildbot at work [0] & [1], maybe we just need to ask infra about
> the status emails?

Thats better. Have raised infra issue INFRA-8659 for that

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
I see the buildbot at work [0] & [1], maybe we just need to ask infra about
the status emails?

alex

[0] http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk
[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk-win7