Posted to user@drill.apache.org by ji...@boehringer-ingelheim.com on 2021/04/29 11:16:02 UTC

Drill Question : DROP TABLE (Deleting dataset)

Dear Supporter,

I have a question about deleting dataset in Drill Explorer.
I checked https://drill.apache.org/docs/alter-system/ and DROP TABLE can remove dataset from database.

So I tried to delete 0_0_144_1.csv in below tree and wrote SQL as follows.

[cid:image001.png@01D73D34.76E17600]
[cid:image002.png@01D73D34.76E17600]

[cid:image003.png@01D73D34.76E17600]

There were no error in executing SQL so it is hard to me why 0_0_144_1.csv folder and its subcategory file cannot be deleted.
It is very appreciated if I can get feedback to delete specific files from database.

Many thanks in advance,

Jinseong

Re: Drill Question : DROP TABLE (Deleting dataset)

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
HI Jinsong,
Can you send links to the images?  Our email list does not support images.