Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Torf <ma...@torf.cc> on 2015/08/12 14:27:37 UTC

[dev] Status of support for Python 2.5 (Problems with testing)

Hello everybody,

I just tried to run the tests using tox, however my version of tox
(2.1.1) doesn't support Python 2.5 anymore (it seems that support was
dropped in tox 1.7.0). tox.ini still lists Python 2.5 and the
documentation also says that 2.5 is supported.

Are you guys using an older version of tox or is that information
regarding support for Python 2.5 out of date?

Regards,
Torf

Re: [dev] Status of support for Python 2.5 (Problems with testing)

Posted by Torf <ma...@torf.cc>.
Tomaz,

thanks for clearing things up!

Regards,