Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "K.Kawaguchi" <kk...@kohsuke.org> on 2003/11/08 00:01:56 UTC

Patch submission

The attached patch to DOMNormalizer fixes the following problems:

- a bug in DOMNormalizer where "]]>" in CDATA section is not reported as
  a warning.

- a bug in handling CDATA section normalization where the CDATA section
  has siblings.

- a very small javadoc elaboration on fErrorHandler.

- a bug in gracefully aborting the normalization per user request.

- modified "modifyDOMError" to "reportDOMError" to make the error
  reporting simpler.

- this could be controversial, but I removed the reuse of a DOMErrorImpl
  object. As Knuth said, premature optimization is the root of all evil,
  and since this is error reporting, I really don't see how this tiny
  performance gain is worth cluttering the code.

This is the first time I submit a patch to Xerces, so please let me know
if there's anything I can improve.

regards,
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
E-Mail: kk@kohsuke.org

Re: Patch submission

Posted by Venu <K....@Sun.COM>.
Hi Kohsuke,

	Thanks for the patch i have committed it .
Thanks,
-venu