Posted to distributedlog-dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 02:10:32 UTC

Re: Starting DistributedLog release process for 0.5.0

Thanks a lot.  :)
I created an issue here
<https://github.com/apache/distributedlog/issues/167> for tracking 0.5.0
release related work.

Regards.
-Jia

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
FYI.

Jia and me are working on cutting a release candidate for 0.5.0 :)

- Sijie

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 8:52 PM, Leigh Stewart <lstewart@twitter.com.invalid

Posted by Leigh Stewart <ls...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
+1 thanks Jia!