Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Niki Dokovski <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 07:13:51 UTC

improve tomcat samples

Hi folks,

Tomcat 7 sample war doesn't run out of box when simply deployed on tomcat 7.
Some of the reasons are missing APIs and configurations. What is put into
documentation is also not covered completely by the samples as well.
Particularly in the area of tomcat 7 configuration.

If I have to look into the code particularly for tomcat 7 initialization
which branch should I take ?

I'd play around ServletContainerInitializer unless you say it's completely
wrong approach.

Are there plans for bringing "out of the box" integration for Tomcat 8 ?

Are there any plans for implementing CDI-1.1 ?

Thanks.

Niki

Re: improve tomcat samples

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We already have cdi 1.1 features but we need next release to be cdi 1.0 for
tomee. Cdi 1.1 will be next target