Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Björn Carlsson <ma...@versionsupport.com> on 2005/03/22 21:51:28 UTC

New failing test cases - optionconvertertestcase

I just want to point out that some of the new test cases in
optionconvertertestcase.cpp do sometimes fail.
testUserHome fail at my work computer but works at home, both built from
the latest source at CVS HEAD.
When it fails get_sid_string returns a string that lack's the last part
of the ProfileList reg key. Why I don't know yet.

I even tried to update to APR-Util 1.1.2 and APR 1.1.1, it didn't help,
but I didn't get any new problems either, and thats nice.
/Björn Carlsson
VersionSupport.com <http://versionsupport.com>