Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/05/04 19:18:58 UTC

New Committer: Roberto Galoppini

The Apache OpenOffice PPMC announces the addition of committer and
PPMC member Roberto Galoppini, galoppini@ apache.org

The list of all current podling committers is at:
<http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo>.

Committers have a defined role in the workings of the Apache Software
Foundation: <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>.

- the Apache OpenOffice PPMC

New committer: Olaf Felka [Re: New Committer: Roberto Galoppini]

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Resending with the right title for proper archival... And thanks a lot
Dennis for taking care of most of the PPMC-related (virtual) paperwork!
Andrea.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache OpenOffice PPMC announces the addition of committer and
> PPMC member Roberto Galoppini, galoppini@ apache.org
>
> The list of all current podling committers is at:
> <http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo>.
>
> Committers have a defined role in the workings of the Apache Software
> Foundation: <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>.
>
> - the Apache OpenOffice PPMC

Congratulations, Roberto--

Happy to have you join us as a committer and PPMC member!

MzK

 Helping you out."
                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette

Re: New Committer: Roberto Galoppini

Posted by luizheli <lu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations @Galoppini.

Luiz Oliveira

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice PPMC announces the addition of committer and
> PPMC member Roberto Galoppini, galoppini@ apache.org
>
> The list of all current podling committers is at:
> <http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo>.
>
> Committers have a defined role in the workings of the Apache Software
> Foundation: <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>.

Congratulations, Roberto.  I've updated the podling status file:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

I'd recommend also reading over the "Guide for new committers":

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

You should also look here for how you can add your blog feed the
committers aggregator at  Planet Apache, if you wish:

http://planet.apache.org/

-Rob

Re: New Committer and PPMC member: Roberto Galoppini

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Welcome Roberto!

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.
Thanks everyone for your warmth welcome, it's nice to be back in a
community I have been involved for years.

Roberto

--
====

Re: New Committer: Roberto Galoppini

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
Welcome Roberto!

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/5/4 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>

> The Apache OpenOffice PPMC announces the addition of committer and
> PPMC member Roberto Galoppini, galoppini@ apache.org
>
> The list of all current podling committers is at:
> <http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo>.
>
> Committers have a defined role in the workings of the Apache Software
> Foundation: <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>.
>
> - the Apache OpenOffice PPMC

Congratulation Galoppini. :)

Best,