Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/07/14 18:21:55 UTC

Yahoo interface submit

Ok I am ready with the first submit.
I am following what I have seen on the commits for new projects of
committing in small steps.
This will cover the realtime processes from yahoo and the objinfo.xml
import for a store.
this would allow someone with one or more yahoo stores to populate the
catalog from their website, and to receive real time orders to be
processed by ofbiz.
the order processing is separate and will be the next submission.
it is a sizable piece even so.
so would you like it as a non svn zip file or patch.

Note: you can not test this unless you have a Yahoo store and ofbiz on a
 server accessible by the Internet.

Re: Yahoo interface submit

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ok will submit in zip form in jira
probably will not put put in the svn.
:)

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/14/2008 9:21 AM: