Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Adrian Mitev <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 23:00:25 UTC

Shale book

Hi guys! These days i found in emule a pdf called struts-shale.pdf and
there was the documentation from the web site. Is this auto generated
and is it there something like that for the newest documentation of
shale?

--
Seeing is believing

Re: Shale book

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 9/19/06, Liuzhr <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you send a copy of this pdf to me ?

Sorry, the Maven 2 build does not currently generate a PDF.

I'm aware of two options for creating PDFs with Maven 2.  One is the
Maven Doxia project, and the other is a Docbook plugin (actually, I
think there are two, Wilfred Springer's and another one.)

This is the thing I miss most about Maven 1. :(

--
Wendy

Re: Shale book

Posted by Liuzhr <ph...@gmail.com>.
Wendy,
Could you send a copy of this pdf to me ?

Thanks
Zhaoren

Re: Shale book

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.