Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de> on 2008/09/23 15:31:25 UTC

[T5] - XHtml - wiki info outdated

How do I make T 5.0.15 emit XHTML?

The Howto at http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToXhtml is
outdated, because MarkupWriterFactory now has another method that is not
mentioned in the wiki:

     public MarkupWriter newMarkupWriter(String pageName);

I tried the very same implementation that T5's MarkupWriterFactoryImpl uses:

     @Override
     public MarkupWriter newMarkupWriter(String pageName) {
         Page page = cache.get(pageName);
         ContentType contentType = analyzer.findContentType(page);
         return newMarkupWriter(contentType);
     }

Re: [T5] - XHtml - wiki info outdated

Posted by ProAdmin Dariusz Dwornikowski <da...@proadmin.com.pl>.
It works, method you mention can return null.  My only problem is that
my form does not work with XHTML

2008/9/24 Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>:
> Andy Pahne wrote:
>>
>> How do I make T 5.0.15 emit XHTML?
>>
>> The Howto at http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToXhtml is
>> outdated, because MarkupWriterFactory now has another method that is not
>> mentioned in the wiki:  [...]
>
> I just posted an update to the wiki that works with 5.0.14 (and I think
> nothing change for 5.0.15 in this aera). Hope it help !
>

> --
> Francois Armand
> Etudes & Développements J2EE
> Groupe Linagora - http://www.linagora.com
> Tél.: +33 (0)1 58 18 68 28

Pozdrawiam,
	Dariusz Dwornikowski
------------------------------------
ProAdmin - Outsourcing IT
ul. Królowej Jadwigi 44/2 61-872 Poznań
tel: 061 623-20-92 kom: 0601 59-64-74 fax: 061 623-20-93
www.proadmin.com.pl

Re: [T5] - XHtml - wiki info outdated

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.

Posted by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com>.
I didn't add it to the wiki ... my solution is in this forum.

http://www.nabble.com/I%27d-like-to-generate-valid-XHTML-to19247190s302.html#a19247190

There are several branches in this thread, I'm referring to this one: Post:
Luther Baker Sep 12, 2008; 01:21am

Hth,

-Luther

Posted by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de>.