Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2004/03/16 08:09:22 UTC

user question : openoffice styles

Hi

I use last Forrest CVS and openoffice sample. Works well until i use my
own documents. Seems that i have to use the styles present in the sample
file openoffice-writer.sxw.
Question :
How can i have my styling rendered ? For example i'd like to change the
font color.

Regards,

Phil

Re: user question : openoffice styles