Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Litton, Tom - CEPM" <To...@cepm-us.com> on 2005/11/18 22:45:58 UTC

[m2] strange problem

I've run into a strange problem.  If i compile my code with maven 2, during runtime i get the error:
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/cexppm/applications/documentDelivery/device/svg/PDFMultiPageImageTranscoder$MultiPagePdfTranscoder, method: buildTransformer
signature: (I)V) Incompatible type for getting or setting field

If i compile the code with maven 1 it works fine.

I googled the problem and found only one reference to it on the eclipse dev list.  I don't know if it will be useful, but here is the link:   <http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools/msg32126.html> http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools/msg32126.html

Has anyone else run into this problem yet?

Thanks,

Tom

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named
herein.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
transmission in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and return and delete the original transmission immediately.
Thank you.