Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Crozier <cr...@conducivetech.com> on 2003/04/03 03:53:12 UTC

mod_jk2 - lb_value stays zero after enabling a channel

Hello,

   I've been testing out mod_jk2 and I've run into a problem.  I don't know
whether this is the result of a misconfiguration or a bug, so I'm looking for
advice before I file a bug.

When I start apache with mod_jk2 configured to load balance between two tomcat
instances, I can successfully disable and re-enable the various workers.
However, if I start apache in this configuration with one of the workers
disabled, then attempt to enabled it during operation, the worker is never
used and the lb_value stays zero.   The relevent portions of my
workers2.properties file is a the end of the message.

Perhaps it was never intended to start mod_jk with channel initially disabled?

Thanks for any help or comments,

  Michael

---------------------------------- workers2.properties --------------
[lb:lb]