Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Matyas Szabo <ma...@plumbee.co.uk> on 2013/08/11 13:59:45 UTC

4.10 changelog?

Hi

Where can I find a more detailed changelog of 4.10? Im interested in the
new added componentet, but the site only says, that "10 new Spark
components added"

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Posted by Matyas Szabo <ma...@plumbee.co.uk>.
It might be a good idea to put a link to the Github changelog to
apache.flex.org

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Also, here are some examples of using the new experimental layouts in a
mobile app:
https://github.com/apache/flex-examples/tree/develop/showcase/4.10/layouts/mobilelayouts/src

Thanks,
Om

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Posted by Hans J Nuecke <hn...@vservu.de>.
*Here
<https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/develop/RELEASE_NOTES>*you'll
find what you are looking for

Re: 4.10 changelog?

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Well there are the release notes on any of the 4.10 SDK downloads or
available online in a mirror [1], but I don't believe they go into great
detail or include examples.  Half of the components are just spark
creations of their MX versions.  You can get more information on them from
the upto date ASDocs [2]

[1] http://mirror.sdunix.com/apache/flex/4.10.0/RELEASE_NOTES
[2] http://flex.apache.org/asdoc

-Mark