Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/01/07 06:36:57 UTC

threads and cwd

Some modules (eg. mod_include) use chdir_file.  My threads have a common
cwd.

Does NT have thread-specific working directories or is the code bogus?  If
it is bogus, mod_include should be fixed and chdir_file should be changed
to log a warning if called when MULTITHREAD is defined...

Re: threads and cwd

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
I've never understood the purpose of chdir_file.  You'll notice it was
#ifdef WASTE_OF_TIME in my patch recently where I showed another 33%
speedup in mod_include.

Dean