Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2015/12/08 02:34:11 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache Nutch 1.11

Hello Folks,

07 December 2015 - Nutch 1.11 Release

The Apache Nutch PMC are pleased to announce the immediate release of
Apache Nutch v1.11, we advise all current users and developers of the 1.X
series to upgrade to this release.

What is Apache Nutch?

Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™
<http://hadoop.apache.org> data structures, which are great for batch
processing.

This release is the result of many months of work and around 100 issues
addressed. For a complete overview of these issues please see the release
report <http://s.apache.org/nutch11>.

As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
source and binary and also available within Maven Central
<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.nutch%22%20AND%20a%3A%22nutch%22>
as a Maven dependency. The release is available from our DOWNLAODS PAGE
<http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html>.

Please also see the Nutch DOAP file -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf

Best

Lewis

(on behalf of the Apache Nutch PMC)

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Nutch 1.11

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lewis for taking care of the release and everyone involved.

Julien

--

*Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering*

http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
#digitalpebble <http://twitter.com/digitalpebble>

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Nutch 1.11

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Booom

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>> wrote:

Cheers for pushing this out Lewis. And great job everyone on the hard work!!!

-- Jimmy

Nice!

Please also see the Nutch DOAP file - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf>

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Nutch 1.11