Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 18:11:39 UTC

intermittent tests

Good Morning,
The intermittent test can be attributed to memory allocation on whichever
slave we build oodt trunk on.
I am not really comfortable with the fact that the buulds fails like
this...
I will try my best to look in to this... regards less if it means assigning
more mem to the builfd?
Any thoughts? All works good for me every day and I do svn up every day
Have a great weekend troops
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: intermittent tests

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ross,
No hassle at all, thanks for chiming in on this one.
Looks like these are failures on the build slaves.
We only save 10 builds, I'm going to increase that to 20 so we've got more
of a chance of comparing intermittent failures.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*