Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by m!ga <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/17 14:48:23 UTC

Multiple form components on same page

Hi, here is another strange behaviour of T5.1. I have a form component with 2
t:selects and t:submit button. It has own logic. Works great when it is
alone on the page, but when there are more than 1 - work (normally) only
first form, all other dont receive any data from their selects (null is
passed).

One more "T5.1 form submit issue". Form which worked without any problem on
T5.0 now (on T5.1) throws on submit:

ERROR [http-8080-2] RequestExceptionHandler: Processing of request failed
with uncaught exception:
org.apache.tapestry5.dom.Element.forceAttributes([Ljava/lang/String;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.tapestry5.dom.Element.forceAttributes([Ljava/lang/String;)V

What's wrong?! I didn't find something like that in "update notes"...

Thanks anyway

Re: Multiple form components on same page

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM, m!ga<ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> org.apache.tapestry5.dom.Element.forceAttributes([Ljava/lang/String;)V
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.tapestry5.dom.Element.forceAttributes([Ljava/lang/String;)V

It surely looks like you have more than one version of Tapestry in
your classpath.

--
Thiago