Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/15 16:41:01 UTC

what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Hi please can someone let me know what are are core jar files and
depeancies we need to attach in classpath for a job to compile successfully
from a java source.

say..

javac -cp *classpath* -d wordcount_classes WordCount.java

here what will be jar files for it to compile successfully.

Thanks

Re: what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.
hi harsh i tried Maven but ended up using hadoop source from svn and then
building from pom but its kind of giving errors when i try n install it
using maven. can you please give some detail how can i use Maven to build
Hadoop 2.0.2 with eclipse wordcount example.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J