Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "solruser@9913" <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/27 20:53:37 UTC

Data Import Handler Architecture Diagram

Maybe I am looking at the wrong version - the diagram (and the screenshot in
the interactive dev mode section)  don't show up in the WIKI page.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Architecture

Is this a wrong link?

I did an inspect element and this is what I see ...

/solr/DataImportHandler?action=AttachFile&amp;do=get&amp;target=DataImportHandlerOverview.png

-g

Re: Data Import Handler Architecture Diagram

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
:
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Architecture
:
: Is this a wrong link?

Ugh.

a while back the Infra team disabled attachments in the wiki because of
spam.  Attachments are all still in the system on disk somewhere, but you
can't view, edit, or replace them...

...i thought the only major use of attachments on the Solr wiki was the
eclipse project zip files (which are no available in dev-tools) but i
didn't realize there were any diagrams as well.

Nothing anyone except Infra can really do about it.

-Hoss