Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 00:44:04 UTC

Re: Remove referrers page from trunk?

OK, I set referrers.processing.enabled to false by default.  Thankfully,
Roller was already coded to hide the Referral tab if referral processing
is shut off, and I don't need to move the hit count reset button from
the referral to the maintenance tab as that is just for referral hit
counts (referrer table) and not the daily hits (roller_hitcounts table)
used by the template macros. AFAICT we're done here.

Glen