Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ryan <ry...@netidea.com> on 2004/05/23 05:21:31 UTC

Debian unstable SVN status

Hey,

I thought I'd just drop a note about Debian's subversion package in
unstable.

I recently decided to upgrade from 'roll your own' to the debian
version now that 1.0 is available in 'unstable'.  The process went very
smoothly, helped along by that I expected to have a repository storage
change, so I dumped all my repositories (great for backups as well).
The install was very smooth, and I even got viewcvs package working in
no time flat.

To all, I commend thee!

-ryan