Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by CodeMonkey <cc...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 23:26:47 UTC

Re: Configuring TomEE during build process

Hey Romain,

Sorry for the late post, I went away on vacation.  I was able to get the
'tomee-maven-plugin' to work.  I was missing the following line in my
"configuration" block of the plugin:

<config>${project.basedir}/src/main/tomee/conf</config>

At one point I think I tried this but the directory names didn't match up
with the configuration.  So this was my issue.

As always.  Thanks for the support!

CodeMonkey