Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Jones, Stephen" <sj...@rational.com> on 2001/02/27 04:02:51 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.1 mod_jk binaries for Solaris 8/SPARC and Linux (EAPI)

Since my company is attempting to redistribute mod_jk in binary format to
simplify installing our web product, I compiled these versions of mod_jk for
SSL-enabled (EAPI) Apache 1.3.17.

The attached tarball includes:
mod_jk_bin/mod_ssl/linux-i386/mod_jk.so
mod_jk_bin/mod_ssl/solaris8-sparc/mod_jk.so

These were all made from the Tomcat 3.2.1 mod_jk source.

I am e-mailing them out for two reasons:
	* to verify that they work
	* to contribute the binaries to the Tomcat 3.2.1 binary
distribution, if they're wanted

Please let me know how it fares if you try any of them....

Thanks,
Steve