Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by ildella <il...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 18:14:01 UTC

wicket-jsecurity quickstart app (maybe also spring and hibernate)

Hi all, this is my first message here, I have discovered jsecurity a few days
ago and I am trying to figure out how to use it in a "real" project, at
least a demo but complete.
I started from the spring-hibernate samples in jsecurity distribution and
from the wicket-jsecurity code on google code.

Well, I having some trouble :)

Wicket first: I tried to start the app, creating a maven2 pom and running an
embedded jetty with "mvn jetty:run".

I managed to get the app starts, but it does not seem to use the wicket side
at all... in fact there is not even the html for SigninPage.
What am I missing? Maybe there is some more recent code?

Thanks for help.

Re: wicket-jsecurity quickstart app (maybe also spring and hibernate)

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
The wicket-jsecurity project on google is, at least for now, a place
holder for anyone interested in enabling JSecurity inside Wicket
applications.  It is just a few ideas at the moment - not something
that is entirely production ready :)

It is there more as a place holder where committers from wicket and
jsecurity can contribute code while we try things out.  If you'd like
to add to it, please let me know - it is a collaborative effort, and
we could use the help!

Cheers,

Les