Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Richard Dunne <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/23 23:14:31 UTC

[users@httpd] IE works, Mozilla doesn't - no clue why!

I am executing a php script via an xmlhttprequest with apache2.  I have gone through readystates 1,2,3,4 and status 200 in IE, but in Mozilla, I am only getting readystate 1.  Does anyone know of any conflict with apache2/ajax/mozilla.  I tried disabling the firewall, but that did not work either.  Does anyone have an insight into this?

Richard.