Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 16:45:14 UTC

[1.2.1] total execution time

How can I include debug information that outputs the total execution time of
my service, including the time spent serializing my result.  So in other
words, get a timestamp when the request comes in, and a timestamp when the
request is pushed out over HTTP.

Re: [1.2.1] total execution time

Posted by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com>.
cool thanks.

so when i run this i see two entries from a single invocation:

[2006-03-16 12:41:03,042] [DEBUG] [ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: '
weblogic.kernel.Default'] [axis.TIME] [AxisServer.invoke2  preTr=0 tr=0
preInvoke=0 invoke=265 postInvoke=0 PersonalAddressBookPortType.getPAB]
[2006-03-16 12:41:03,058] [DEBUG] [ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: '
weblogic.kernel.Default'] [axis.TIME] [axisServlet.doPost: /pabWebApp pre=0
invoke=265 post=0 send=16 PersonalAddressBookPortType.getPAB]

why the two entries? and what are the differences between the values? ie.
does postInvoke==post?

Re: [1.2.1] total execution time

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.