Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com> on 2015/04/02 08:49:29 UTC

s:VideoDisplay problem on Flex 4.14

Hi, we're creating an air app where we need to play an mp4 video.

So we created the s:VideoDisplay within a mxml.

The s:VideoDisplay works but the component display a black screen and if we
only change the Flex version to 4.12 ( no code changes).. the video shows
correctly and without any kind of problem.

Could this be a bug or the s:VideoDisplay in the 4.14 need a special
configuration to work properly?

Thanks
Angelo

Re: s:VideoDisplay problem on Flex 4.14

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.
Thanks for the answer! I will check if this solves the problem for me too.

Angelo

Posted by mo...@comcast.net.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.