Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 2000/01/17 11:33:44 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/win32 registry.c

jim@hyperreal.org wrote:
>   -#define VERSION  "1.3.10"
>   +#define VERSION  "1.3.11 dev"

Surely there shouldn't be a space in this?

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/win32 registry.c

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Ben Laurie wrote:

> jim@hyperreal.org wrote:
> >   -#define VERSION  "1.3.10"
> >   +#define VERSION  "1.3.11 dev"
>
> Surely there shouldn't be a space in this?

Yes there should, Shirley. :-)  Don't ask me why, but there
always has been and that's how it's documented in the
how-to-release instructions.  Win32 has a space, U*x doesn't.
:-/
--
#ken    P-)}

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>