Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "N, Vyshali" <Vy...@Honeywell.com> on 2018/10/24 12:37:46 UTC

issue with Nifi UI

Hi,

I have installed Nifi(1.7 version) in windows 10 and configured the port as 8081
The logs don't throw any error but the Nifi UI doesn't come up.
Attached is the nifi properties file and logs folder for your reference.

Thanks in advance

Regards
vyshali

Re: [External] Re: issue with Nifi UI

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
The log says that the UI is available in the following URLs:

2018-10-24 13:04:27,722 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
http://199.63.170.122:8080/nifi
2018-10-24 13:04:27,722 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
http://192.168.225.29:8080/nifi
2018-10-24 13:04:27,726 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
http://127.0.0.1:8080/nifi

Try accessing one of them. I think, when you have changed the
nifi.properties to have the port configured to 8081, you may not have
restarted NiFi.

-
Sivaprasanna

Posted by "N, Vyshali" <Vy...@Honeywell.com>.