Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Boris Goykhman <Bo...@vonage.com> on 2005/11/30 19:10:48 UTC

Automatic start of JMeter script in GUI mode

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to automatically start a JMeter script
in a GUI mode? I have several scripts that I periodically run in
production environment and I have to manually start it every time which
is a pain.  Appreciate any help.

Re: Automatic start of JMeter script in GUI mode

Posted by Benjamin Francisoud <be...@anyware-tech.com>.
Boris Goykhman wrote:

>Hi
>

>Does anyone know if it's possible to automatically start a JMeter script
>in a GUI mode? I have several scripts that I periodically run in
>production environment and I have to manually start it every time which
>is a pain.  Appreciate any help.

Can't you use jmeter in non GUI mode and launch it with a cron, then
publish the results somewhere... ?

--
Benjamin Francisoud

RE: Automatic start of JMeter script in GUI mode

Posted by Bruno Charloup <bc...@jouve.fr>.
There is an ANT task in the extra folder within JMeter distribution.
This task allows you to launch several test plan and then to see report in a
html page.
(this task works with JMeter 2.0.3)