Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amiri Arash OSF sIT <Ar...@s-itsolutions.at> on 2008/10/29 11:44:50 UTC

Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation (when embedding axis2 simplehttpserver)

Hi!

I have an annoying problem here:

I used wsdl2java to create a stub for the following service:

public class GetXmlService {

    public String getXml(String xml) {
        //do sometthing
        return testReplyXml = "..some xml";
    }

}

then I used the following embedded server implementation:

ConfigurationContext context = ConfigurationContextFactory
        .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null, null);
Map mrMap = new HashMap();
mrMap.put("http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out",
RPCMessageReceiver.class.newInstance());
AxisService service = AxisService.createService(GetXmlService.class
        .getName(), context.getAxisConfiguration(), mrMap, "",
        "http://ws.apache.org/axis2", GetXmlService.class
        .getClassLoader());
context.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(context, 8080);
        server.start();

the error I get is this:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation: getXml
        at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)

is something wrong with my configuration?

please help

greetings,
arash

Re: Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation (when embedding axis2 simplehttpserver)

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Arash

Can you try this approach:
http://nandana83.blogspot.com/2008/06/simplest-axis2-web-service.html

Paul

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Amiri Arash OSF sIT
<Ar...@s-itsolutions.at> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have an annoying problem here:
>
> I used wsdl2java to create a stub for the following service:
>
> public class GetXmlService {
>
>    public String getXml(String xml) {
>        //do sometthing
>        return testReplyXml = "..some xml";
>    }
>
> }
>

> then I used the following embedded server implementation:
>

> ConfigurationContext context = ConfigurationContextFactory
>        .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null, null);
> Map mrMap = new HashMap();
> mrMap.put("http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out",
> RPCMessageReceiver.class.newInstance());
> AxisService service = AxisService.createService(GetXmlService.class
>        .getName(), context.getAxisConfiguration(), mrMap, "",
>        "http://ws.apache.org/axis2", GetXmlService.class
>        .getClassLoader());
> context.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
> SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(context, 8080);
>        server.start();
>

> the error I get is this:
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation: getXml
>        at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
>        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
>        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
>

> is something wrong with my configuration?
>
> please help
>
> greetings,
> arash

Paul Fremantle