Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/07/02 16:36:53 UTC

Réf. : jDepend properties

Hi

In your project.xml define the ressource you want to include in your
classpath :

<build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>${basedir}/src/conf</directory>
        <includes>
          <include>*.properties</include>
        </includes>
      </resource>
    </resources>
<build>

And you just have to place your jdepend.properties in src/conf

Nicolas

Re: Réf. : jDepend properties

Posted by Marc Gemis <ma...@agfa.com>.
On 02-07-2003 16:36, "Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com"
<Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In your project.xml define the ressource you want to include in your
> classpath :
>
> <build>
>   <resources>
>     <resource>
>       <directory>${basedir}/src/conf</directory>
>       <includes>
>         <include>*.properties</include>
>       </includes>
>     </resource>
>   </resources>
> <build>
>
> And you just have to place your jdepend.properties in src/conf

This does not work for me. I checked the classpath by running
 maven -X

The classpath that is used to start jdepend only contains jars from the
$MAVEN_HOME/lib and the dependencies I've placed in the project.xml, but no
.properties files.

On the other hand a .DS_Store file (Mac OS X specific) in the lib dir gets
included in the classpath.

I'll take a look again at it tomorrow, maybe at the beginning of the day I
catch typos better.

thanks for your help.

m.