Posted to user@flink.apache.org by alaa <al...@hotmail.com> on 2019/09/04 12:02:01 UTC

No field appear in Time Field name in Kibana

I try to run this application but there was problem when Configure an index
pattern .
There was No field appear in Time Field name in Kibana when i set index
name.
How can i solve this problem ?

Re: No field appear in Time Field name in Kibana

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
You need to define a date or time type in your elastic index mapping .
Its not a flink issue