Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Che-Yuan Hsu <hs...@uab.edu> on 2004/04/08 18:34:33 UTC

Login Problem

HI, all.
I'm new in JMeter. I am using JMeter 1.9.1 and trying to test a https web
page which need to login (When I use I.E. to browse it, it will show a
seperate login form). I used HTTP Authorization Manager and Login Config
Element but they did not work. I always got the HTTP response 401. I looked
on the internet and somebody said use HTTP Request to mimic the login form
and Cookie Manager to store it. But I still don't know how to set it. Can
anybody help the detail? The page what I'm testing is
https://www.uab.edu/it/software/downloads/ Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Cheyuan Hsu