Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manuel Lenz <Lz...@viessmann.com> on 2003/04/01 17:28:05 UTC

Forwarding to an ActionClass

Hi,
does anybody know, how I can do a forwarding to an action class?

I did this enty in the struts.config file,
but my IDE tells me, that the requested file is not found!

            <action
                  name="bestellverfolgungForm"
                  path="/bestellverfolgungAction"
                  scope="request"
                  type="ep.actions.BestellverfolgungAction">
                  <forward name="success" path="/bestellverfolgung.jsp">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="failure" path="/login.jsp">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="updateWE" path
="../ep/actions/BestellverfolgungAction">
                  </forward>
            </action>

Greetings,

i.A. Manuel Lenz

Viessmann Werke GmbH & Co KG

35107 Allendorf

e-mail: lzm@viessmann.com
web: www.viessmann.com

Re: Forwarding to an ActionClass

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
use this : <forward name="updateWE" path="/BestellverfolgungAction.do">

- Don't forget the ".do" (or the servlet mapping you use)
- use absolute path to avoid path errors

Nico.