Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Samm <m_...@readingroom.net> on 2001/09/28 16:41:19 UTC

Example Problems with '.do' files

i installed struts yesterday and am having a problem. I already had a working
installation of Apache (1.3.19), Tomcat (3.2.2) on (Linux RH7.1), and had
Apache and Tomcat working together and am developing JSP sites without any
problem.

I installed Struts 1.0 as per the instructions, and put the example WAR files
under $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps and added the .do type in tomcat-apache.conf after
restarting tomcat and restarted Apache as per the instructions.

The mapping to /struts-example works fine and index.jsp gets presented. If i
go to the 'register' page i get the following error :

"The requested URL /struts-example/editRegistration.do;jsessionid=b65wrvto91
was not found on this server."

The same happens when i submit the login form. Any ideas?
Martin Samm