Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Glenn Williams <gl...@iosemantics.com> on 2007/08/10 21:24:53 UTC

Java2WSDL Method translation issue?

Hello,

I have a Java method ( public double getFICO() ) who's body is upper case.
When converted in the WSDL it looks like this: fICO. When running a query
against Axis this method cannot be found. If I change the WSDL to this:
FICO, it works fine. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

glw

RE: Java2WSDL Method translation issue?

Posted by Glenn Williams <gl...@iosemantics.com>.
Yes it is the same problem. I'm not sure from reading the issue if its going
to be fixed or not. It is only a problem with properties that are all
uppercase, for example getFICO. The get is not uppercase, just the property.
If I change the name to: getFico, it works fine. But that's a limitation I
do not want to enforce. This type of property (getFICO) is supported by the
Java standard.

Thanks.

glenn

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.