Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@Genesys.com> on 2007/04/23 14:41:45 UTC

${ivy.settings.file}

hi,

according to the documentation, I can configure the ivy settings file used by setting the variable : ${ivy.settings.file} but it seems not working. Ivy keep trying to look for an ivyconf.xml file located at the basedir.

any idea?

Hervé

RE: ${ivy.settings.file}

Posted by Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@Genesys.com>.
1.4.1 you answered , someone should add a since 2.0 in the doc
thx

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

RE: ${ivy.settings.file}

Posted by Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@Genesys.com>.