Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Johan Glozman <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/19 17:57:19 UTC

Updating log4net from version 1.2 b3 -- what happened to PropertiesCollection?

Hi,

I am updating my project to use log4net version 1.2 beta 9.  We were using beta 3 before (I think) .

We were using an object called log4net.helpers.PropertiesCollection.  I can't find anything analogous in the new structure.  I know that log4net.helpers is now log4net.Util, but Util doesn't have this object.

PropertiesDictionary is there, but it looks like it was there in beta 3 as well.  I have searched for some record of this change in the release notes or CVS notes, but no dice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Johan