Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by vdven <vd...@tele2.nl> on 2015/04/07 23:19:02 UTC

bad allocation crash part 2

Hello,

I have tried everything i could find on the help pages, nothing
works. I have a large file with lots of formula's.  Every time it
saves it  gets stuck and i have to close  with the task manager. it
started  after it crashed telling me "bad allocation" .  This
happened several times, and then seemed to solve itself, leaving a
new problem. Mostly the changes are saved but it is kind
of  unpleasant to have to witness a crash every hour or so.
Suggestions are appreciated
regards

Bry

Re: bad allocation crash part 2

Posted by vdven <vd...@tele2.nl>.
Hi

Here the requested info.

Version: 4.1.1
Filetype: Ods  spreadsheet
size: 15.616.184 bytes/ 14.8 Mb
Windows 7
empty discspace 5 Gb

The file has always worked perfectly. hassle has begun a few weeks
after the installation of this version of OO, after having copied and
pasted a large area with a lot of formula's . Than the "bad
allocation"message came when crashing. This stopped, but now it
crashes when saving.  Sometimes new info is saved, sometimes not.

thx for any help.

Bryan

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.